|
Hello!
Instagram
Agenda
Interests
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
|
I'll mostly just being blogging bout my day I guess, I also have a tumblr which I'm on more often but that mostly contains pictures of K-pop and w/e else I like I have a link posted on the left sidebar if you wish to check it out.
So I wanna tell you about two movies I recently watched yesterday, which are Sunny and Finding Mr.Destiny.
Finding Mr.Destiny is about Gi-Joon (Yoo Gong) starting a new business where he helps people find the first loves and his first client is Ji-woo (Su-Jeong Lim). Ji-woo is trying to find Kim whom she met during a trip to India. But while Gi-Joon is trying to help her find him he begins falling for her and well I don't wanna say much else cause I might ruin the movie
, but you should watch it if you like romance and bit of comedy. And Sunny is about a women, Na-mi, reminiscing about her high school life. Although she was a transfer student and was picked on because of her accent she became friends with six of her classmates who jumped in to help her and they called themselves "Sunny". Its a really good movie about friendship and I literally cried my eyes out throughout the whole movie ![]()
So if you're looking for something to watch I truly recommend both movies and there both on Netflix!
Ok it's getting late and I have school tomorrow
so I have to go. Hopefully I'll blog again soon, Goodnight! ![]() |
Post a Comment