|
Hello!
Hello ヾ(^∇^) I'm Adriana! I live in New York and I have a variety of interests. I might do some reviews on stuff I've seen or bought or I just might talk/rant about my day^^ But I hope you enjoy my blog!
Instagram
@jiyongii
Agenda
Jun.11 Daegyo comes back!
Interests
korean music. japanese music. latte. nail art. pandas. phone cases. traveling. kfashion. makeup. quiet and calming places. making friends. fun night outs with my family & friends. korea. japan. baking. drawing.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
|
So I've kinda been busy and unmotivated >.< I tried blogging a couple of times but I just didn't really feel like it or felt like I had anything to blog about. But anyways let's talk about my day today!
So I got out of school early and went shopping with my cousin, well she mostly did the shopping cause I'm broke , and she bought me this really nice sweater from Forever 21. Then I came home and had to clean up cause my friends were coming over(although only two ended up coming cause one of them got stuck babysitting and the other two didn't have time ) and I only had 1 hour to clean so I was freaking out but I managed to get everything done. So my friends came over and we were watching a couple of episodes of Law and Order: SVU (
this show!) then we began watching The Shining but we didn't get to finish cause I started cooking and had to go and buy chicken so my friend changed it while we were gonna then we were busy cooking so we didn't feel like watching it anymore. While we were eating we decided to watch Matilda but then my friend had to leave cause it was almost 10. But my best friend slept over so yay! She's actually asleep right now but I wasn't tired and I got bored which is actually also why I'm finally posting something. So that's pretty much my whole day oh and tomorrow's Thanksgiving so, Happy Thanksgiving!
|
Post a Comment